Head Lice: Strategies to Address Parents’ Fears
This webinar for school nurses will present the results of a School Health Associates informational survey, of over 275 parents, which evaluated parents’ most common concerns regarding head lice. Upon completing the webinar the learner will be able to:
- Describe the most commonly reported parental fears related to head lice
- Articulate strategies to address common parental fears
- Identify the current over-the-counter and prescription treatments for head lice and their related indications for use
- Identify best practices for the management of head lice in schools
- To view the archived webinar, click on the shopping cart to go to the School Health Associates Store hosted by Square.
- The website for the archived webinar is password protected.
- Once you have completed the payment you will receive an email with the website link and password.
Preview the Head Lice Webinar
Quotes from webinar attendees:
After attending the webinar, “I never felt so up to date with my knowledge of what’s out there.”
“The presentation was excellent.”