Wisconsin Community 4K Health Regulations
Many Wisconsin 4K programs are provided in partnership with community daycare centers and Head Start centers. This webinar will review health related regulations for Wisconsin daycare centers and Head Start programs. The purpose of this webinar is to highlight how these regulations may differ from school district student health expectations.
At the end of this presentation:
- The learner will be able to describe the health related regulations that apply to Wisconsin daycare centers
- The learner will be able to describe the health related regulations that apply to Head Start Programs
- The learner will be able to articulate the differences in health related regulations between Wisconsin daycare programs, Head Start and Wisconsin school districts
Upon completing the webinar, the learner will receive a grid that outlines the differences in child health regulations for Wisconsin daycare programs, Head Start and public schools for the following areas:
- Injury and Illness Management
- Medication Administration
- Required Policies and Procedures
- Training requirements for unlicensed staff
- To view the archived webinar, click on the shopping cart to go to the School Health Associates Store hosted by Square.
- The website for the archived webinar is password protected.
- Once you have completed the payment you will receive an email with the website link and password.
Preview the 4K Health Regulations webinar